Friday, October 16, 2009

Lamp Shade redo!



I had tons and tons of pink ribbon left from my little girls room, So I thought I'd make her lamp shade match the rest of her stuff. I couldn't believe how easy this was and how cute it turned out. However it did take a ton of ribbon. So I started at one spot on the shade and glued the end of the fabric to the inside of the shade. Then I just started wrapping it all over wherever I thought looked good. I randomly put spots of glue on the inside just to secure it. I love the way it turned out. It was really fun to just create. There are so many fun different shades you could do! I bought the lamp on clearance at TJ Max for $3.00 I already had the shade and ribbon, so this was a pretty cheap little project.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home