Friday, October 16, 2009

Modge Podge!

Really, seriously, Modge Podge??? Where have you been all of my life?? I love this glue! It is amazing!! It works on everything! Ok here is what you do, Paint some modge podge on one surface place your scrap book paper, pictures, fabric, magazine pics etc etc etc onto your object paint some more modge podge on top of that let it dry and WAAALLLAAAAA you are a certified modge podger (just what you have always wanted to be huh!)


Here are some things that I have used modge podge for. I loved this dresser! Sadly it is hiding in my daughter's closet. We had to make room for a rocking chair and crib!

PS these are only a few of the things I have modge podgeed. I swear I am what is keeping this modge podge company in business.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there! I love your projects - they are awesome! You must come see me since you love Mod Podge so much. Cheers -

October 17, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home