Friday, April 30, 2010

Winner Winner!

So according to randomn.org the winner of my Flower Necklace goes to Kami over at Sweet Charli. I actually had the chance to meet Kami at a craft boutique last Saturday and she and her daugher are complete dolls! So Congrats Kami! I'll send you your necklace soon! To all of you who have never been over to Sweet Charli's you should hop on over there now. She and her sister are some pretty crafty chicks! They have all kinds of cute ideas but I just love this quiet monster box! What a cute idea for car rides, airports, church, basically anywhere where you just need the kiddies to be quiet.

Alright that is all I got! Peace Out!



post signature

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Awe! Thank you soooo much I love that necklace and am so excited to wear it! I was happy to meet you in person too, you and your daughter are complete dolls as well!

April 30, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home