Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Valentines Garland

So have you been noticing in the crafting blogging world a lot of similar Valentine ideas floating around here??? I have to. I think that they are all darling, so I pulled three ideas that I have been seeing a lot into one. On My frugal family, she made a way cute ribbon heart hanger click here for tute details, Then all over the place I have seen these ruffle hanger hearts. So simple. Cut your strip of any type of fabric sew a gathering stitch down the middle, gather it and then hot glue your ruffle to a wire hanger formed into a heart. And then of course there are the Valentine garlands all over the place as well. So I decided to take a bunch of ribbons and hang my hearts onto them. I put it over my fireplace and now we have a new free Valentine decoration for our home! Kind of fun to play off of other ideas floating around the web. Happy Valentines!

Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Expressions by Heather said...

That is so cute!

January 27, 2010 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Expressions by Heather said...

Thanks for taking part in Talented Tuesday at My Frugal Family! Don't forget to come back next week!

January 27, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home