Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A little modge podge please!


I just found this picture as I was organizing my picture files and I remembered how much fun it was to make and how it would be a perfect gift idea. So this music is to Let it Be Me. My husband and I's first dance as a married couple. I found the music in an old piano book at a thrift shop and then I just tore pieces. Then I took scrap book paper and tore pieces to make the flowers. I have done several of these and I love them! This is one that I still want to frame to put in my bedroom. Other ideas I have done are Twinkle Twinkle with a big star in the middle for a nursery, or There is Beauty all around with more flowers. And one that I have wanted to do was Somewhere over the Rainbow with a pair of red shiny shoes. Anyways kind of fun. All you need are scraps,modge podge, and a piece of card board.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Wow, that is so cool and such a great gift idea

December 11, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home