Monday, November 23, 2009

Custom order capes











We had a boutique owner from Fresno call us and want some cooking sets and capes but she NEEDED boy capes and some more brighter colored aprons. We had so much fun with this order. We finally HAD to take the time and design some boy capes. The owner loved the idea of a skeleton I wasn't sure how I felt but as soon as my little Max man saw the skeleton he flipped! HE wanted one soooo bad!! So low and behold just when I thought I had enough cape sewing I will be busy at the machine tonight making one for my little man! Although our shop is closing Wednesday night we decided we'd put them in there for the next two days and just see how they go! The apple cape was for a gal in Texas she has a niece whom they call apple and wanted her to have her very own cape. I love the way this one turned out as well!! Too fun, sometimes it takes awhile to get those creative juices flowing but once they start it is hard to shut down!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger glitterbygrammie said...

I know what you mean about the creative juices.
I love the skeleton cape.

November 23, 2009 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

I thought you were going to say it was a pirate cape for my Par. Darn! when he's older his aunt brandi better make him one.

By the way, we loved the bow ties!

November 23, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home