Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Get a bunch of crafty ladies together AND...

You never know what is going to be created!!!

My friend and I was asked by my church to do a craft night for a bunch of women. She was in charge of those really cute holiday garlands and I was in charge of clothes refashioning. So I pulled inspiration pictures from blogs, etsy shops, and my head and we went to town. I needed some more example pieces for all of the ladies so this afternoon I sat down and added some ruffles to Miss Madi's cardigan and then I just HAD to try Disney's dollar store tutorial! I love how both turned out. But I have to admit the pink waffle shirt is my fave. I didn't know if I believed Disney that you could get thermal wear for a buck a piece and low and behold at your local dollar tree there it was! So this little shirt cost me $2.00 and 20 min of my time!







Look at what these ladies came up with! I love it all!!! Everyone was so excited and so creative. My favorite was little Lauren, her and her mom brought a dress that was too small for her so they cut the top off and made the bottom of the dress into a skirt and then used the top half for a flower pin! Too cute! We need these nights more often!! Thanks ladies I had a blast! I love to see all of our creativity flow!


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth Oliver said...

I love this, looks so fun!! When asked to do something like this I won't hesitate!! Thanks for sharing!!

November 18, 2009 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger Bobbi said...

And to think I took up an hour of your day yesterday....you must have had so much to do! Looks like you guys had a ball!

November 18, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home