Saturday, October 31, 2009

Refashioning fun!


My way cute, and fun sis-in-law came up and spent the day with me for some refashioning fun. She brought her box of clothes that could be cut up and a bag of clothes that she wanted done up! It's kind of funny, when I am doing these shirts for myself they take me like 20 minutes. When they are for someone else I freak out and it takes me way longer!!! But we were able to make a cute white long sleeve with a ruffle necklace (I never got a pic of that one!!) and then this cashmere sweater. It had little holes around her neck so she could never really wear it. So we added some satin and a flower pin and it is as good as new. I love redoing clothes! I feel like I have just gotten home from a shopping trip, minus the buyers remorse!






Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home