Thursday, October 29, 2009

Last minute Halloween treats!

Need a treat for that Halloween party tonight or tomorrow night? Try these witches hat cookies. SO fast, easy, and festive! You need chocolate cookies, some bright colored frosting, and a chocolate kiss.


Creep out the kiddies with a little feeling action! Let their imaginations soar as they feel "frog guts" and the "Eye of Newt" (Thanks Barb!!) I did this and used spaghetti for the guts I put rice and oil on my noodles, I also used banana peels for monkey tongues with oil and sprinkles to add texture, and then mushed up bananas as brains.


And Lastly Make a little mummy as a treat from the mommy! Use old toilet paper rolls or paper towel rolls cut them up I got about 3 mummy's to a toilet paper roll. I cut strips from an old white sheet and Matt and I sat up watching TV and gluing strips to rolls!! Don't forget the eyes and of course a little treat! Happy Halloween!






Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Expressions by Heather said...

The little mummies are just adorable. I'll have to keep those in mind for next year!

theherberfamily.blogspot.com

November 7, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home