Thursday, October 29, 2009

If you would have asked me a year ago...

OK if any of you would have asked me a year ago if I ever thought that I would EVER make my daughters Levis I would probably answer

"HECK TO THE NO I WON'T"

For several reasons:

One: I have no idea how
Two: Aren't homemade jeans hideous???
Three: Wouldn't it be way cheaper and way easier to just go buy some???

Well I did it! Madi HATES wearing jeans. She thinks they are to tight on her waist So I had this brilliant idea that I needed to make her some ruffle jeans. (she loves her ruffle pants because they are so comfy!) So I found some denim on sale. For $5.00 I got enough fabric to make her a pair and of course my little meezers a pair too. And I think they are adorable! Maybe I'm weird, maybe my sewing eye is skewered because I am the one who made them, I don't know! But she loved them and I love them so I guess that is all that matters.

So now...

one: Now I know how

two: I think they are HOT!

three: $5.00 for two pairs of jeans is totally worth my time!


Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt, Erin and Linden said...

I love them!!

October 31, 2009 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Disney said...

Ohhh my goodness. Those are beautiful!! I can hardly stand how cute those are! And your daughter is beautiful!!

November 5, 2009 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Disney said...

P.S. Do you mind if I steal a photo to feature this one my sidebar tomorrow?

November 5, 2009 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Laci said...

K hello! Are you going to sell these? You rock! I want it all!

November 16, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home