Thursday, March 17, 2011

I like it...

I am kind of loving this office craft space!! This is the perfect compromise if you just don't have the room for a full on craft room. I actually have a good friend/neighbor who turned her walk in closet into her own little craft space as well. She has a desk, lap top, and TV all inside with all of her supplies right there. I LOVE IT! Sometimes I want to kick a kid out of one of their rooms so I can have my own craft room and then I am reminded of how very selfish that would be!! DANG KIDS!!

Mostly I love how really the hubster would get ZERO say on what goes on in this closet, Colors wall paper EVERYTHING would solely be up to me!

post signature


Blogger Ronna said...

What a great idea! I love the wall paper and colors!

March 17, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home