Monday, October 11, 2010

In celebration of...

opening up our etsy shop again... I decided to post a few new shops that I have found and that I just can't get enough of. Seriously etsy for me really isn't any good. I sit down to check out my shop and then end up spending wwwaaaayyy to much time shop hopping around! People are so talented! I love to see what everyone comes up with. So here are a few new ones... Hope you enjoy!


I don't know what my deal is with burlap and banners but I LOVE THEM! and I randomly ran into this shop and just gasped! A burlap banner!!! Who would have thought!! Seriously go check her out right now!!













ok how about this one http://www.etsy.com/shop/ginnyhuber hand felted artful accessories!! Do you guys like felt?? I love felt! I love it's uniqueness and the texture! Can I please have that clutch!!! I guess I could if I went over there and bought it!!!



and look at these flowers!!! LOVE THEM!


Ok last one... I really like when I find things that are different from every body else. That's why I liked this shop. I love love love her use of newspaper and egg cartons! Who would have thought to make a necklace out of an egg carton? And it's cute too! Also check out her art she is amazing. She has two etsy shops and a blog so head on over and see her stuff. She has some freaking cool chandeliers that you have to check out!







post signature

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ginny Huber said...

How lovely to be included here,Brandie!I am most honored!

October 11, 2010 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger maree said...

Thanks for sharing those cool bits n pieces Brandie. Gotta love those newspaper roses!!!!!!! Checked out the chandelier - have a wee bit of a thing for chandeliers much to my husbands fear (teehee). Good luck with your Etsy relaunch. Ciao

October 12, 2010 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Good luck on your Etsy shop! And your blog is adorable!!

Jeni
www.craftygirlblog.com

October 21, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home