Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good Golly Miss Molly!

So my friend Laci is hosting a JILLY WILLY trunk show tomorrow night and you can get some Mollies there!!! What are mollies you ask??? Well they are these stinking cute short/leggings/ruffles/lace/under your skirts thingys!!! Seriously adorable So if you want to stop by go check out her blog and she will give you all the details. And then after you buy yourself like 4 pairs of mollies check out their new cute accessories and jewelry!



LAME I totally tried to steal her pics of them to show you and it won't go big! I guess you will have to trust me or go to her blog!!!!

post signature

3 Comments:

Blogger Laci said...

You rule! Love your guts. Im glad we share MOLLIES love!

July 21, 2010 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

I saw these on her one day while down at Studio 5 and I am so glad that they are selling them! They are super-cute! Where have you been? The blog world has missed you!

July 21, 2010 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger The Oldroyd's said...

Very cute. How much? Too bad I missed the party, but if you could give me some info at least so I can look into it. (or maybe you should have a party.... )
Let me know.

July 22, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home