Monday, October 18, 2010

Cheap Ghost Decoration



I saw these cheese cloth ghosts tutorials floating around and had to blog about them. My ma, sisters, and I made these a couple of years ago! I LOVED THEM! Not only were they so simple but they were super cheap! Really the only thing you need to go buy is the cheese cloth. You can get that at any fabric store and probablly even Walmart. If you haven't ever seen these or try these you totally should. Even you "not crafty" girls! This is one that you won't mess up. Also after you make your ghost you will have extra cheese cloth lying sround for more decorations. I like to hang mine around the house and on windows and then add spiders for cute little spider webs! So click here for a step by step tute and let me know how it goes!









post signature

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Blissmade Designs said...

Love your cheesecloth ghosts! I would have never thought of that.

October 20, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home