Thursday, October 14, 2010

Free... or close to free center piece

Remember when I spray painted my branches for Valentines day??? Well I thought ohhh Halloween ones would be good to! So I went stick gathering again and actually got stopped twice by two people wondering if I was ok!! I am sure I looked completely ridiculous gathering sticks but that is just fine I am used to looking ridiculous!! We took them home spray painted them Orange and black and threw on some glitter. Then I had miss madi color me some Halloween pictures to hang and I have several wallet sized Halloween pictures from years past being printed right now. I can't wait to hang our memories from my spooky branches! I love Halloween!!! If you to have orange and black spray paint in your stash this too can be free for you!! I'll re post pictures once I have our Halloween pics hanging!







post signature

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home