Wednesday, November 10, 2010

give thanks center piece

This month for our little crafty get together with my ma and sisters, we took a tip from TIP JUNKIE and made these EASY fun "give thanks" center pieces!!!
Tip Junkies --->
This is a way easy cheap project. We cut circles from scrapbook paper, and then used sticker letters to spell out various sayings, such as give thanks, bounty, grattitude, gobble etc. You could really use whatever you wanted. My mom and one of my sisters even did sayings on both sides. The sticks are just painted wooden skewers like bbq skewers and the pumpkins were all free from an old patch! Turned out way cuter then I thought they would. I love having it on my table!


post signature

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home