Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A long long time ago











This is something I did years ago but the other day my friend was at my house and asked if I had posted these. Because I did them before I started blogging I didn't really think about posting them. But here you go.








My honey is an avid fisherman. So when I was prego with my little Max man we decided to decorate his room in a fishing theme. And sadly it is still not even complete! But this part is! I found fabric for a $1.00 a yard and made his bedding and window panel. We hung his curtain panel with two fishing rods and those fish stringer clips!!







Then I took a metal fish string and used it as a picture holder. I think it's kind of cute, but I am also kind of weird! So if you need any little boy fishing room decortion ideas, here you go! And if you don't well then have a good day! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home