Monday, February 15, 2010

Awesome Breadsticks!!


Ok Ladies, have you ever tasted the Pizza Factory bread sticks??? oohhh they are so yummy especially dipped in a thin creamy ranch dressing! Well I was having a little get together last week and it happened to be on the night of my good friends birthday. She said that Pizza Factory bread sticks were her favorite so I decided to try and make these for her. So went to trusty old google and came across the fantastic yummy delicious blog! I tried her recipe and they were a hit!!! You have got to try them! Check out her blog here
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked my breadsticks as much as I do. :) Thanks so much for linking to my blog!!
Kara

February 16, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home