Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kind of Fun

I am pretty excited I decided to make some prints for my little girl's rooms, and I was messing around tonight and made these. I had seen a very similar striped print like this at a baby boutique by my house and I thought I'd give it a try. Madi just barely moved into her own room and her colors are pink, black, and turquoise. I am having this printed in an 8X10 and I will hopefully find a really fun frame to go with!


Then this is my sweet Mia's I am having this printed in an 11X14 and am hoping to find a great frame as well! I think both will be great for their bare walls!



If anyone is interested I would love to make these prints for you and your babies. Just shoot me an email or leave me a comment. I will insert your child's name for $3.00 and then just email you a jpg copy for you to get printed.

post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home